First off, you need to know organizing your West Cobb home is different for you than it is for someone else. Some people don’t have a lot of clutter and junk but need to know how to maintain organization and have a place for their stuff. On the other hand, some homeowners have piles upon piles … a big mess, and still think it’s just a matter of needing storage. When, in fact, storage is the last thing you need. The first step is getting rid of clutter, rather than adding more storage just to keep more stuff.
You Need Your Own Reasons for Organizing Your West Cobb Home
The thing is, once you start organizing your home, you’ll see how great and real the benefits are:
- It’s reducing stress by having order and discipline.
- It’s having more space by keeping clutter out for good.
- It’s simplifying the way you live at home by creating useful systems that work for you personally.
- It’s a way of being on time, and not feeling the strain of running against the clock.
Quite simply, when you finally start to make the simple changes of organization, it all adds up to give you more room to breath so you can enjoy your family and friends more. Being organized isn’t a matter of being rich or poor, young or old. We were never taught organization in school and, in fact, were taught to multi-task and go in too many directions at once.
This was how they told us to live.
Personally, I have always gone against the grain and never worried about keeping things we don’t need. I try to make sure if something is not being put to use or it’s out-of-date… it’s getting sold or thrown out. I also utilize smart, affordable storage to keep only useful items because it makes it easier to stay disciplined about organization.
While I wasn’t a particularly organized kid, somewhere along the way I figured out it made the most sense. I like to be on time and being organized makes that possible. I don’t like wasting time looking for things, like tools or ingredients for cooking or paperwork or bills.
Being organized makes it all a lot easier.
- It’s not going to make you rich, but it will certainly save you money by avoiding duplicate purchases and late bills.
- It’s not going to make you any younger, but it will certainly give you more time to do things you might think you don’t have time to do.
Being organized isn’t going to give you a bigger house, but it will clear clutter and open up some space so you’ll feel like you have a bigger house because there will be less congestion and “stuff” all over the place.
There may seem like there is a lot to getting organized and as the month continues, I’m going to share with you even more tips and tricks to getting and staying organized.