A Buyer’s Agent also called “Selling Agent” is a Real Estate Agent that shows homes and matches Buyers to homes. They do all of this at NO cost to you.
- It’s FREE! The Buyer’s Agent is paid by the Seller. We do not charge you (the Buyer) a fee for using our services. Need more reasons?
- The Seller’s Agent has a fiduciary responsibility to the Seller. They are looking out for THEIR (Seller) best interests. A Buyer’s Agent looks our for your best interests.
- They find homes that meet your criteria. A Buyer’s Agent knows the area and can help you find a home.
- A Buyer’s Agent can provide market information including average per square foot cost of similar homes, median and average sales prices, average days on market and ratios of list-to-sold prices, among other criteria.
- They schedule appointments for you to see homes.
- If an Agent does not specifically represent you, they represent the seller.
- New Construction salespeople work for the builder, either as an independent Seller’s Agent or an employee of the builder. Either way, they represent the builder. A Buyer’s Agent will protect your interests and negotiate the builder’s contract with you.
- A Buyer’s Agent will have knowledge or know where to find information about your neighborhood. They can identify comparable sales and hand these facts to you, in addition to pointing you in the direction where you can find more data on schools, crime or demographics. For example, while you may know that a home down the street was on the market for $350,000, but a Realtor® will know several of the details such as how long it was on the market, if it had any pending contracts that didn’t pan out, price changes, and more.
- A Buyer’s Agent will help you negotiate the purchase of your new home from price, financing, date of possession, terms, and more.
- A Buyer’s Agent works with you throughout the home buying process.
Did I mention that all of this is FREE? As your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent we will offer all of these services from the time you begin your home search through closing – all for FREE*!