As I updated my website today to include monthly market trend reports, I reviewed the 2013 Year End Market Statistics. There is some interesting and enlightening information there.
Housing sales increased over 20% from 2012 in metropolitan Atlanta:
- 21.23% increase in sales volume
- 26.12% increase in average sale price
- 12.90% decrease in average days on market
- 24.30% increase in average list price
- 2.06% increase in sales price to original list price
As the market continues to increase in metropolitan Atlanta, now is a good time to buy or sell your home. Mortgage rates are still at low rates according to industry publications. Take a look at what’s available right now in some of the neighborhood subdivisions:
Looking to sell? Interested in a FREE home valuation? Get one here.
Call us…we can help you with your home purchase or sale.